What is Punkin’ Chunkin’?
Punkin’ Chunkin’ is Preston Trail’s annual fall festival. It’s an opportunity for our whole church family to gather on the land that will one day be our future home. We eat, play, laugh and chunk pumpkins.
What happens at Punkin’ Chunkin’?
In past years, we have enjoyed activites such as:
- Inflatables and euro bungee
- Games (tug-of-war, sack races, etc.)
- Face painting & punkin’ painting
- Punkin’ chunkin’: We provide thousands of pumpkins for your chunkin’ pleasure on our huge punkin' chunkin' slingshots.
- Chunker Build-off: Teams build their own chunkers to compete for the honor of being named the ultimate punkin' chunker.
Where is Punkin’ Chunkin’?
Punkin’ Chunkin’ happens on the property owned by Preston Trail that will be the site for our future building. It is located on Independence Parkway in Frisco, between Main Street and Rolater Road.